Some of the notable transactions on which Halder & Associates have recently advised/advising are as follows:
M&A & General Corporate
- Japanese Corporation on restructuring its business in India. We advised on the restructuring, execution of the transaction documents and general corporate advisory on the transaction.
- Malaysian Corporation on acquisition of 3 solar projects. Advising on due diligence, structuring of equity & debt investment in India and drafting of transaction documents.
- Chinese SOE on joint development of 1600 MW thermal power project (USD 3 billion). We advised on the investment/M&A and project development contracts.
- Insurance Companies on its business agreements including agency agreements, vendor agreement and technology related agreements.
- ADB has committed USD 500 million for rooftop solar projects in India. We are advising ABD (long term contract) on all rooftop solar projects that it is funding (debt) through this USD 500 million commitment in India.
- State Electricity Regulatory Commission on 200 MW rooftop solar projects in Kerala. Advising on all aspect of the transaction including regulatory aspect, structuring of the transaction, bankability issues, drafting of the bid documents (RFP, PPA).
- Alstom on development of rooftop solar project in India. Advising on regulatory aspects of the solar project and the PPA.
- Climate Policy Initiative, a US funded multilateral, on renewal energy projects in India.
- ADB on healthcare PPP projects in India. Advising on the structuring of different models of healthcare PPP projects in India, bankability analysis of these models and drafting of bid documents and healthcare PPP concession agreements.
- IFC on development of Clark Airport on PPP basis. Advised on the structuring of the transaction and rafted & negotiated the concession agreement.
- Indian Corporation on acquisition of port in India. Advised on the concession agreement, sub-contracts, operation & maintenance agreement.
- Chinese SOE on a national highway project in India. Advised on the road concession agreement.
- Real Estate Developer on development of residential properties in Uttarakhand. Advised on structuring of the transaction, financing and construction contracts.
Technology & Media
- NASSCOM on development of online skill development program for B2C through PPP. We are advising on the structure of the transaction, drafting of the transaction documents and regulatory advice on the transaction.
- NASSCOM on B2B skill development program in India. We advised on the structure of the transaction and drafted and negotiated the transaction document.
- News Global on all aspects of its online news business in India. We advised on the technology agreement, writer’s agreement and media service agreements.