We provide legal advice on various aspects of corporate matters starting from regulatory and day-to-day general corporate legal advisory to transactional matters including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, business transfers, asset sales, strategic alliances and collaborations. Our senior lawyers have vast experience of representing top corporate houses (both listed and unlisted) on complex high value multi-jurisdictional corporate transactions and are well equipped to provide tailored advice on all aspects of corporate matters including:
• Structuring of investment in India including advising on cross-border investments issues and financings (both inbound and outbound),
devising entry/exit options;
• Drafting/review and negotiation of the transactional documents;
• Advising on technical collaborations and licensing arrangements;
• Regulatory advice including advise on FDI, FEMA, Company Law and SEBI related matters;
• Formation of companies in India;
• Drafting/review of all types of commercial contracts; and
• Advising on employment law matters including employment contracts, ESOPs, hiring of independent
contractors, disciplinary actions and termination.
We understand the commercial interest of our client, follow a deal oriented approach and provide customized legal solutions using our knowledge and experience in this sector while maintaining high quality standards.
Further information on our detailed credentials in this practice area can be provided on request.